Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

A beautiful piece of art

This has to be one of the most amazing flash pieces I have ever seen. The art was a wonder to look at, and the song was perfect. The envy that I have of you is great, and I wish I could do the things you can with Flash. I can only imagine your imagination and creativity. Please, do not stop with this.

Mario: Super Trouble 3 Mario: Super Trouble 3

I didn't like it at all.

I personally thought this was terrible. I don't know how it got above a 3.0. The storyline was kind of jumpy, and wasn't fluent. The sound quality was good, but the sound didn't fit in at all with the story. The mix of sprites wasn't good at all, and you should just stick with sprites from one game.

Saiyuki Opening Saiyuki Opening

Looking forward to seeing it.

I liked the art you did, but the animation could be a tad bit better. For example, when they were walking in the desert, it didn't really look like it, you could tell only the background was moving. So, I'd just say work on the animating, but other than that everything was great! Keep up the good work.

P.S. Catchy song, even though I had no idea what the hell he was saying!

josh-tamugaia responds:

I know, the time I made it I didn't know how to do the walking, now I do but I lost the .fla file...

DBZ Technique Test DBZ Technique Test

Not bad

I thought it was good. Graphics were pretty good. Next time though, you could try making a story with a plot. If you do that, it would be great.

I-BALL`s 1st mission I-BALL`s 1st mission

Great game

It was fun! I really liked how you made it. Keep up the good work!

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

Fun and addicting

I've been playing it for like a half hour now... and I'm like on the skeletons... are there anything higher than skeletons?

Seawana responds:

But I'm not giving it away. You'll have to play on and find out.